Thursday, February 1, 2018

Thrust stand test session - 01 Feb 2018

Hi Everyone -

I did some more bench testing today to keep filling in the data on the Banggood 2212/6 2200 Kv motor that I refer to as the "park jet workhorse".  Additionally, I received new HobbyWing Platinum 40A PRO ESCs in the mail today, so I wanted to see if there is a difference between those and the Turnigy Plush 40A ESC I currently test with.  You can read more on my initial impressions of the HobbyWing ESCs along with some test comparison numbers at this blog post.

You can read the full details of all of today's testing on the first page of the updated motor test spreadsheet.

In addition to comparing the HobbyWing and Plush ESCs with the same 6x4 APC gas prop and Gens Ace 2200 3S 45C battery, today I tested the Hobby King knockoff 6x4 APC style electric prop and the Master Airscrew 6x4x3 prop, again the numbers are available in the spreadsheet link above😊

Park Jet noise...the "other" sound of freedom😎

Cheers,

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment