Tuesday, February 27, 2018

"Table Talk" - Foam and reinforcements I use for my park jets

Hi Everyone -

I recently shot this video discussing a bit more on the different foams I use to build my park jets and the reinforcements I use to keep them light, yet strong and durable😊
I also shot this video awhile back discussing my current philosophy on how I build my park jets moving forward.
Links to the foams I use if you are looking for more information.  I imagine you would only be able to purchase from these sites if you live in North America.
I forgot to mention in the video that I have written a series of articles about my lessons learned building with Dollar Tree foam, if you navigate the lists of posts along the right side of the page, you can find them listed in several parts.

As mentioned in the video, here are some pictures that hopefully show the difference in the sides of MPF Grade B.  This is the "rough" side looking down the grain of the foam.
Smooth side, again looking down the grain of the foam. 
Links to the carbon reinforcement I use in my park jets.
There are certainly lots of different foams to build with and ways to reinforce it, I use these foams because I can get them, they are fairly affordable and have just worked well for me over many years of building park jets.😊

Park Jet noise...the "other" sound of freedom😎

Cheers,

Scott







No comments:

Post a Comment