Saturday, February 17, 2018

Watching drone motors being built

Hi Everyone -

This video popped up recommended to me on YouTube a few days ago, I found it very interesting the different machines used to construct the motor, but also the attention to detail.  It appears this factory is producing BrotherHobby motors, one of which I have already tested in a park jet, the BH Returner R2 2205 2800 Kv.  I have been very impressed with the quality of this motor and how much power it produces for it's small size.

I found this video quite interesting, so I thought I would share😊
Park Jet noise...the "other" sound of freedom😎

Cheers,

Scott

2 comments:

  1. Very clean factory! (That speaks volume to me)
    I like the automation used in wirewinding and magnet loading, along with
    multiple test processes being performed.

    Thanks for posting!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jim -

      Yes, I thought this was a very cool video, great insight into how a brushless motor is made and how efficient the factory process is in China. BrotherHobby has a pretty good name in the drone motor world, I have one more coming https://www.banggood.com/BrotherHobby-Returner-R4-2205-2450KV-2700KV-4-5S-Brushless-Motor-For-FPV-Racing-Drone-p-1216849.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN and just watched another video of a new very powerful one that will be coming out soon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T31imP_kWY&t=0s

      Cheers,

      Scott

      Delete