Monday, March 5, 2018

"Table Talk" - Park Jet workshop miscellaneous items

Hi Everyone -

I recently shot this video to fill in any blanks that I may have missed in my revised Park Jet workshop video series.๐Ÿ˜Š

I have made a playlist on my YouTube channel entitled Park Jet workshop video series so you can watch whatever video topic interests you.  They are in no particular order, however I would say the one above is probably the last one to watch if you watch the whole series.

Links to some of the goodies discussed in this video.
I hope that this video series has been helpful to you if you are first starting off in park jets or have been in the hobby for awhile and are looking for inspiration or new ideas.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to leave a comment on any of the videos, supporting blog posts or e-mail me at scott.parkjet@gmail.com.

Blue skies and calm winds to everyone!

Park Jet noise...the "other" sound of freedom๐Ÿ˜Ž

Cheers,

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment