Saturday, March 10, 2018

"Table Talk" - BeeRotor Z2207 2780 Kv motor review for use in park jets

Hi Everyone -

I just shot this video giving my thoughts and a review on the BeeRotor Z2207 2780 Kv motor from RC Timer😊
This motor when paired with the Turnigy AE-45A ESC with custom settings (22.5 degrees timing and 24 KHz PWM frequency) is one of the top performing quad racing motors using the 6x4 APC gas prop on 3S that I have tested thus far.  It is very close to the performance of the EMAX RS2306 2750 Kv motor that currently leads the pack of quad racing motors I have tested thus far.

You can read all the details of my bench testing with this BeeRotor and many other motors on my motor test spreadsheet.  Simply scroll along the bottom to find the motor that interests you.😊

Links to the props and ESCs discussed in this video.


I now have put 100 flights through the motor I am showing in the video and it is performing as well now as the first time I flew it.  Very smooth, strong and durable with very good torque and acceleration and top end speed almost equal to the EMAX motor.

As mentioned in the video, it is not as expensive as many of the other top end motors and paired with the fairly inexpensive Turnigy AE-45A ESC is the best value for top end motors I have tested thus far.

You can read Ryan Harrell's evaluation of this motor at his website following this link.

I would also encourage you to check out rcplanepirate's YouTube channel, he has been instrumental in helping me squeeze as much power as possible from these quad racing motor setups in my park jets.

Very pleased with how this motor performs, especially considering it's price😀

Park Jet noise...the "other" sound of freedom😎

Cheers,

Scott


No comments:

Post a Comment